The members of the staff are well qualified and trained.
The school plays a vital role in selecting excellent faculties with profound experiences in
their field. The school gives great significance to student-teacher relationship. Each
faculty member is both a scholar as well as mentor for the students. They reinforce the
students to bring out their hidden talents and skills. Our experienced teachers always
maintain a warm rapport with the kids so that the students should feel comfortable
enough to open up with them. They allocate extra time to build up a good bondage with
the students. The faculties here care for their student’s happiness and well-being beyond
The set of tasks other than teaching like maintaining productive work habits, productively
navigating the curriculum, evaluating, developing resources (like making worksheets,
assignments),offering feedback etc. are carried out by our faculties.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Gandhi Vidyashram is thus the best school in Kodaikanal ,India
with expert faculties. The members of the staff are well qualified and trained. Our
faculties are an asset to the institution as they take up their profession as a passion and
contribute their utmost for the upliftment of the students.
Interaction with subject experts and the teaching fraternity from other reputed schools
are arranged periodically to update and share their knowledge and skills continuously.
Many exposures like seminars and workshops are conducted in the school very often so as
to keep our faculties contemporized.
Buoyant and cheerful in disposition, they are a team highly motivated to impart of their best, to children entrusted to their care.
There are two semesters July-November and January-May, with eight weeks of winter vacation and six weeks of summer vacation. All national and religious festival are celebrated in Vidyashram and treated as working days.
OUR FACULTY MEMBERS
Principal: SHRI C RADHAKRISHNAN MA, MA, BEd, SET
Administrative Officer :
- SHRI S BASKARAN, M Com, PGDFM
- Mrs K Anitha, MA(Eng), MPhil, BEd, (HOD)
- Mrs Meera Rajkumar, MA (Eng), MPhil, BEd,
- Mrs L Ezhil, MA (Eng), MPhil, BEd,
- Miss Prabavathi, MA (Eng), MEd,
- Mrs G.Sumathy, MSc (Zoo), BEd, (HOD)
- Mr N Esakkimuthu, MSc (Che), BEd,
- Mrs B Rajeswari, MSc (Phy), BEd,
- Mrs V Gowri, MSc (Mic.Bio), MPhil, BEd,
- Mrs Banu Sundersekar, BSc (Maths), BEd, (HOD)
- Mr J S Hariharan, MSc (Maths), BEd, PGDEAS, FCCA
- Mr T Anandha Krishnan, MSc (Maths), BEd,
Social Science Department:
- Mrs Gerard Maria Rosalina, MA(Eco), MPhil, BEd,(HOD)
- Mr Manu Antony, BA, B.ED,
Computer Science Department:
- Mrs Deepika Devi, MSc (Comp.Sci), (HOD)
- Mrs V Binu, BSc (Maths), MCA, PGDCA
- Mr R Senthilkumar, MA (Tamil), BEd, (HOD),
- Mrs C Nandhini, MA (Tamil), BEd,
Hindi / Sanskrit Department:
- Mrs Sandhya R MA (Hindi), BEd, SET
- Mr Sreekantan Nair V, M.com
Physical Education Department:
- Mr P Vijayakumar, BA, BPEd, PGDY(HOD)
- Miss N Elakiya, MPEd,
- Mrs Malathi Rajendran, BSc (LIB), MA, PGDC
Art Department :
- Mr R Mothilal, MA, BFA in Painting,
Administrative Office :
- Mr C Rajendran - Campus Supervisor.
- Mr S Surya Deepan, BCom, PGDCA - Accounts Assistant.
- Mr G Sridhar, MBA, PGDCA - Personal Assistant.
- Mrs M Bamadevi, ANM Nursing, MSc Psychology,
||i) Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing
||State Bank of India Kodaikanal
||ii) Through single cheque transfer advice
||single cheque transfer
||iii) Individual cheque
||Details of Salary being paid by the school to teaching staff/non-teaching staff(to be updated time to time)
|SCALE OF PAY
||% of DA