The members of the staff are well qualified and trained.
Interaction with subject experts and the teaching fraternity from other reputed schools are arranged periodically to update their knowledge and skills continuously.
Buoyant and cheerful in disposition, they are a team highly motivated to impart of their best, to children entrusted to their care.
There are two semesters July-November and January-May, with eight weeks of winter vacation and six weeks of summer vacation. All national and religious festival are celebrated in Vidyashram and treated as working days.
OUR FACULTY MEMBERS
Principal: SHRI C RADHAKRISHNAN MA, MA, BEd, SET
Administrative Officer :
- SHRI S BASKARAN, M Com, PGDFM
- Mrs K Anitha, MA(Eng), MPhil, BEd, (HOD)
- Mrs Meera Rajkumar, MA (Eng), MPhil, BEd,
- Mrs L Ezhil, MA (Eng), MPhil, BEd,
- Miss Prabavathi, MA (Eng), MEd,
- Mrs G.Sumathy, MSc (Zoo), BEd, (HOD)
- Mr N Esakkimuthu, MSc (Che), BEd,
- Mrs C U Nisha, MSc (Phy), BEd,
- Mr H Gopala Krishnan, MSc (Phy), BEd,
- Mrs V Gowri, MSc (Mic.Bio), MPhil, BEd,
- Mrs K Rajitha, BSc (Phy), MSc (C.Sc),
- Mrs Banu Sundersekar, BSc (Maths), BEd, (HOD)
- Mr J S Hariharan, MSc (Maths), BEd, PGDEAS, FCCA
- Mr T Anandha Krishnan, MSc (Maths), BEd,
Social Science Department:
- Mrs Gerard Maria Rosalina, MA(Eco), MPhil, BEd,(HOD)
- Mr T V Sukumaran, MA (Eco), BEd,
- Mrs B Rajeswari, MSc (Phy), BEd,
Computer Science Department:
- Mrs Deepika Devi, MSc (Comp.Sci), (HOD)
- Mrs V Binu, BSc (Maths), MCA, PGDCA
- Mr R Senthilkumar, MA (Tamil), BEd, (HOD),
- Mrs C Nandhini, MA (Tamil), BEd,
Hindi / Sanskrit Department:
- Mrs Hemlata Gaur, MA (Hindi), BEd,
- Mrs Smrithy Shankar, MBA, BEd, CPA
Physical Education Department:
- Mr P Vijayakumar, BA, BPEd, PGDY(HOD)
- Miss N Elakiya, MPEd,
- Mrs Malathi Rajendran, BSc (LIB), MA, PGDC
Art Department :
- Mr R Mothilal, MA, BFA in Painting,
Administrative Office :
- Mr C Rajendran - Campus Supervisor.
- Mr S Surya Deepan, BCom, PGDCA - Accounts Assistant.
- Mr G Sridhar, MBA, PGDCA - Personal Assistant.
- Mrs M Bamadevi, ANM Nursing, MSc Psychology,
||i) Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing
||State Bank of India Kodaikanal
||ii) Through single cheque transfer advice
||single cheque transfer
||iii) Individual cheque
||Details of Salary being paid by the school to teaching staff/non-teaching staff(to be updated time to time)
|SCALE OF PAY
||% of DA