Circular for Parents
As per recent Central Government, CBSE & Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan rules,
Please follow the following guidelines:
1. Do not pay cash to anyone at school. School management cannot be responsible for cash payment.
2. Pay via Bank Transfer, at par Cheques, Demand Draft or Deposit into the School Bank Account directly.
Name of Account: Bhavan’s Gandhi Vidyashram
Account Number: 11079323043 (savings a/c)
Name of the bank: State Bank of India
IFS Code: SBIN 0000799
3. Please inform the mode of payment along with evidence for payment to Office email or in-person/telephone to Accounts Assistant or Administrative Officer.
4. Please insist on official receipt for the entire amount paid.
5. Please do not give cash (pocket money) to students, house parents or any other employee of the School. If you wish to give pocket money, let it be deposited in the school bank account. This will be given to the students when they need the money and as per school rules.
6. Do not order material online or otherwise on COD (cash on delivery) basis. The School will not pay cash for the material when it is delivered. The material will be returned.
7. If you have any feedback, suggestions or complaints, please use the suggestion box that is kept in the school dining hall or e-mail to: email@example.com
8. Entire School fees and reimbursement of students’ expenses must be paid within 15 days on receipt of bill from School.
Students are not authorized to bring Smartphones to school and hence parents are advised not to handover Smartphones.